Stickers | Pipsticks

11.30.2014

I grew up with quite a collection of whimsical and fun stickers from Lisa Frank, Mrs. Grossman, and Sandylion. So one of my favorite things, you may already know by now are stickers. Do you have any fond sticker memories? What were/are your favorites? I'd love to hear :)

Pipsticks stickers | merissa-cherie.blogspot


You may be wondering what I do with them since I'm still a fan..ahem, sticker nerd. Well...

Top 3 ways that I like to use stickers are:
  1. Snail mail! I'll use them on the outer envelopes and on stationery that needs some fun.
  2. Use them on my calendar and in planners. Let those important dates to remember stand out.
  3. Gift wrapping. There's so much ways to use it here, thinking of maybe doing a post on that.
If you'd like to try crafting with stickers for yourself or know of someone who would, here's a cool idea, a sticker subscription!
Maureen wrote me to introduce her company and I thought it was such a cute idea, and I know that you'd think so too, it's called Pipsticks. She even mailed me her cute Pipsticks packet via snail mail, yay thanks Maureen!
Pipsticks is a sticker subscription company that will send you a collection of stickers each month. You won't have to go searching from store to store to gather fun, Pipsticks has done the work for you. Your packet will arrive through the mail (yay!) and you craft, make a fun sticker postcard to send as snail mail, use them as fun rewards for those little kiddies in your life, or start a sticker stash..that would be me.
And just for my readers Pipsticks is offering 1 month free with any 6 or 12 month sticker subscription with the code CHERIE11 at checkout.



Frame-Curly-MR-Blog

3 comments :

  1. I love stickers and always have, especially Lisa Frank and Sandylion as a kid just like you. :) This seems like such a fun idea and I love the packaging your stickers arrived in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I'm so glad to hear that we have Lisa Frank and Sandylion in common while growing up! I still remember going into the sticker store and being in awe of the sticker rolls on the wall. And isn't Maureen's idea so fun :) the first thing I told her was about the packaging, so you're spot on! xo

      Delete
  2. Wow, even that envelope is cute! I just use stickers on my outgoing mail now. I had a Hello Kitty sticker book for collecting stickers when I was little and actually still have it! But I can't bring myself to part with some of those stickers that I've had for years.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you paid me a visit. Mahalo!
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

Follow here

say what, a Disclaimer

Hi there! Photography and art featured on this blog, unless where noted, came from my camera and were made or styled by my hands. You may not use my photos for profit or on commercial websites, but we might be able to work something out with a dozen chocolate macarons, and a juicy deal. Do not remove my watermarks or copyright markings from my photos (please see previous sentence). I won't bite, well unless you infringe on my copyright. But really, send me an email, I'm pretty nice. The snail mail on my blog includes my mail or the work from other artists and pen friends. I do my best to give everyone credit. But, in the case where I have missed the proper credit please contact me to address it. If you would like to re-blog or pin any of my original works please be the awesome person that you are and give me a shout out a.k.a. proper credit, and link it back here. Speaking of links, I do on occasion link out to other sites, however I am not responsible for the content you find on those sites. Sometimes clicking on a link I’ve provided may be a link to a site that will give me a small commission if you buy something from them. Which means that I might get paid (hopefully not in gum) if you click on that link, whoo-hoo. Reason why I’m telling you is because I want to be honest with you and frankly, because it’s illegal not to. That said, I promise to use any affiliate commissions earned for good cause: like stationery hauls and lattes. Thank you kindly, Merissa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MERISSA CHERIE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger