Taa-daa! So finally here it is. The board that I was working on for the online Blogging Your Way e-course taught by Holly Becker of the beautiful design blog decor8.
My board was compiled to represent my blog. And my blog is my little place where I post my hobbies: illustration, photography, styling, paper goods, stationery...and bunches of other pretties. This is the stuff that I never tire of, the stuff that I collect, what I love to photograph, the stuff that puts me in a fantastic mood (^•^).
Do you think this looks like my blog?
- Aloha. Letter pressed card by Bradley & Lily Fine Stationery. Found at Soha, Kahala Mall.
- Paper elements: Rose, was made by cutting computer printed petals (from MarthaStewart.com) and layering them on top of one another. Frame, printed out and handcut (from Debee Campos). Banner strip hand cut from security envelope lining via credit card bills. All held together with a paper clip.
- Love stamp. US Postal Service, these stamps are vintage.
- Labels. Paper Source.
- Little gift wrapped box. I love gift wrapping! Tied off with bakers twine from Divine Twine.
- Hibiscus postcard. Island Heritage.
- Frame. Made of paper bits handsewn by moi.
- Wiener doggie. Stamp I carved out of my illustration, hand stamped on kraft paper. Lime thread spool from my sister Hillary. Pink polka dot ribbon, recycled from a gift.
- Envelope. Kraft mini envelope from my stash.
- Blumarine. Old ad from a magazine.
- Paper elements: Rose (see #2). Butterfly from floral supply store. Paper clip.
- Teddy. Illustration in colored pencil on kraft paper, a little sketch by me.
- Ticket. Hand drawn by me. Paper clipped to teddy illo.
- Flag. Cut from origami paper and stuck on a toothpick.
- M. Paper stencil sitting on Korean stationery pink polka dotted envelope and vintage sheet music.
- Paper doll. An illustration by me, I dressed her in a Dior coat and layered jewelry on her neck.
- Paper elements: Rose (see #2). Letter carrying dove by Marcel Schurman, purchased at Papyrus. Dream from Paper Source. Paper clip. Mini sketchbook. Butterflies from floral supply store.
I kinda went all out and stuffed everything on my folder, which by the way cannot close. Haha!