: A little Easter gift wrap :

3.26.2010


All you need is a wrapped gift and a few of my favorite types of embellishments: stickers! I chose colors that were in the mood of Spring. My wrap was actually tissue paper that I couldn't pass up while shopping at Target.





and mind if I post another shot...I have so much pictures that I snapped today that I don't wanna waste them. Thanks :D


Gift then goes in a cello sleeve to protect it while mailing. I'm mailing this to Kauai to my 1 year old niece, Honestie (pronounced like honesty). I didn't want to get her candy, not good for those baby teeth, and I got her something educational that I hope she will enjoy. I also sneaked in a few sheets of farm animals and Easter themed stickers, so she can decorate the walls and furniture as she pleases...hahaha! 

When I was a little girl I collected stickers. My mom had a sticker club for girls. We would meet at our school cafeteria and create. Lisa Frank, Mrs. Grossman...a few of the sticker brands I remember. I wish I had photos. Such a cute thing to do for children :) and the children at heart! Might even make a great party theme too! Hmmm...ideas.




9 comments :

  1. I used to collect stickers too! Hello Kitty was my favourite, and I also loved Strawberry Shortcake. I´m going to write a post about it.
    This present for your niece is beautiful. She has a very meaningful name. Happy Easter from Buenos Aires!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Euphoria, what a coincidence :) with stickers! I still love them. Happy Easter!

    Tinypaperheart: Thanks so much! Have a happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! yours is filled with so many pretty colors & light! looking forward to following you :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ampersandity: Hi Cathie :) you are very welcome. And thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Merissa, the gift wrap is really gorgeous. I love the colours and the way you've photographed it!!! Hope alls well with you in Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wini,
    All is well in Hawaii. Thank you for your sweet comments. I'm so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING the gift wrap that is so fun, and add me to the group that collects stickers than and now! My husband says it is an obsession you never know when something might need a sticker to sass it up a bit ;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emily,
    Haha your husband is right :) you may never know when something might need a sticker to "sass" it up!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you paid me a visit. Mahalo!
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

Follow here

say what, a Disclaimer

Hi there! Photography and art featured on this blog, unless where noted, came from my camera and were made or styled by my hands. You may not use my photos for profit or on commercial websites, but we might be able to work something out with a dozen chocolate macarons, and a juicy deal. Do not remove my watermarks or copyright markings from my photos (please see previous sentence). I won't bite, well unless you infringe on my copyright. But really, send me an email, I'm pretty nice. The snail mail on my blog includes my mail or the work from other artists and pen friends. I do my best to give everyone credit. But, in the case where I have missed the proper credit please contact me to address it. If you would like to re-blog or pin any of my original works please be the awesome person that you are and give me a shout out a.k.a. proper credit, and link it back here. Speaking of links, I do on occasion link out to other sites, however I am not responsible for the content you find on those sites. Sometimes clicking on a link I’ve provided may be a link to a site that will give me a small commission if you buy something from them. Which means that I might get paid (hopefully not in gum) if you click on that link, whoo-hoo. Reason why I’m telling you is because I want to be honest with you and frankly, because it’s illegal not to. That said, I promise to use any affiliate commissions earned for good cause: like stationery hauls and lattes. Thank you kindly, Merissa

MERISSA CHERIE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger