Today we had a nice lunch at Alan Wong's Pineapple Room and then headed over to see the Bodies Exhibition! Let me tell you, the exhibit is a must see! Unfortunately there were no cameras allowed, so make your way down to Ala Moana to see what we saw! Keith and I did the audio tour and we had so much fun!..even though Keith wanted to hurl over some of the exhibits..haha. We got to see what our bodies really look like beneath our skin, which I was super stoked about to see up close. I tried to read all the captions on the exhibits, while listening to the audio tour, and inspecting all the specimens that I got distracted because I was so excited. I have to go again so that I can focus more on visually remembering the full body specimens. I guess I'm so stoked about this because I've come to appreciate the body while studying figure drawing. Hopefully, I can go again before the exhibit leaves in January. Don't get too squeamish but I've posted some photos of the outside of the exhibition and of the book that I purchased there. Keith made it through the end of the exhibit without hurling out his loco moco..haha. Have a great day!..cause I did!







0 comments :

Post a Comment

So happy you paid me a visit. Mahalo!
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

Follow here

say what, a Disclaimer

Hi there! Photography and art featured on this blog, unless where noted, came from my camera and were made or styled by my hands. You may not use my photos for profit or on commercial websites, but we might be able to work something out with a dozen chocolate macarons, and a juicy deal. Do not remove my watermarks or copyright markings from my photos (please see previous sentence). I won't bite, well unless you infringe on my copyright. But really, send me an email, I'm pretty nice. The snail mail on my blog includes my mail or the work from other artists and pen friends. I do my best to give everyone credit. But, in the case where I have missed the proper credit please contact me to address it. If you would like to re-blog or pin any of my original works please be the awesome person that you are and give me a shout out a.k.a. proper credit, and link it back here. Speaking of links, I do on occasion link out to other sites, however I am not responsible for the content you find on those sites. Sometimes clicking on a link I’ve provided may be a link to a site that will give me a small commission if you buy something from them. Which means that I might get paid (hopefully not in gum) if you click on that link, whoo-hoo. Reason why I’m telling you is because I want to be honest with you and frankly, because it’s illegal not to. That said, I promise to use any affiliate commissions earned for good cause: like stationery hauls and lattes. Thank you kindly, Merissa

MERISSA CHERIE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger