: Hello 2010 :

1.05.2010



Hello 2010! The weather has been very nice this January in Honolulu. It's a good way to start the new year! I'm looking forward to a lot of things in 2010. My first niece (the first grandchild in our family) is having her 1st birthday in February, my sister Brittany is having a baby due in July, and my brother will be getting married on Kauai this Fall! Hopefully I can get a lot of photos this year, more memory for my computer, and get my dream camera...or at least rent it again. Cheers!

1 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous photos!! I love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you paid me a visit. Mahalo!
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

Disclaimer:

Photography and art featured on this blog, unless noted, came from my camera and were made by my hands. Do not remove my watermarks or copyright markings from my photos. If you would like to re-blog or pin any of my original works please give me proper credit and link it back here. You may not use my photos for profit or on commercial websites without my written consent. Thank you, Merissa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MERISSA CHERIE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger