How's my photographer's stance? That's Shaolin style...haha.

Waiting for my assistant...jus jokin..that's Danni helping me out. here's a sneak of my trip to Kauai and the photo shoot I did for my final project. The final was family portraits. We were told that a portrait is thoughtful, controlled, and captures the 'spirit' of the person. I was so stoked because we have many interesting people in our family! Here is my cousin Kalani, who is a Paniolo..Hawaiian cowboy! Kalani rides in the rodeo and has won lots of awards and recognition for his talent! He's still in high school and has travelled throughout Hawaii and the mainland to compete. And he's such a sport for letting me take his photo. I can't wait to see how the B&W photos come out! Maybe I'll even paint a portrait of him too. Kalani is growing so fast! We share the same birthday in May...I was even in the delivery room when he was born!..which makes us only a year apart!'m kiddin.


Post a Comment

So happy you paid me a visit. Mahalo!
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

Follow here

say what, a Disclaimer

Hi there! Photography and art featured on this blog, unless where noted, came from my camera and were made or styled by my hands. You may not use my photos for profit or on commercial websites, but we might be able to work something out with a dozen chocolate macarons, and a juicy deal. Do not remove my watermarks or copyright markings from my photos (please see previous sentence). I won't bite, well unless you infringe on my copyright. But really, send me an email, I'm pretty nice. The snail mail on my blog includes my mail or the work from other artists and pen friends. I do my best to give everyone credit. But, in the case where I have missed the proper credit please contact me to address it. If you would like to re-blog or pin any of my original works please be the awesome person that you are and give me a shout out a.k.a. proper credit, and link it back here. Speaking of links, I do on occasion link out to other sites, however I am not responsible for the content you find on those sites. Sometimes clicking on a link I’ve provided may be a link to a site that will give me a small commission if you buy something from them. Which means that I might get paid (hopefully not in gum) if you click on that link, whoo-hoo. Reason why I’m telling you is because I want to be honest with you and frankly, because it’s illegal not to. That said, I promise to use any affiliate commissions earned for good cause: like stationery hauls and lattes. Thank you kindly, Merissa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MERISSA CHERIE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger